Re-Filming!

 Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog! In todays blog I will be telling you about the process of re-filming one of the scenes for the final task.

In my peer review blog I shared the feedback that my sister gave me after watching my final task. The only film critique she gave was that the lighting during the dance scene was bad. She said it was too bright and it didn't give the effect of a party. After watching it back I saw what she meant and I texted in the group chat with all of the people who came to help film before. In total there was about 20 people and Annabel and I wrote sent a message that asked if everyone could come back to my house to re-film that scene. At first everyone was on board but then it started to falter. People started to text that they couldn't come and at first I thought it was okay because maybe 5 to 6 people would still be able to make it but that was not the case.

Some people ended up cancelling the day of and only two people could come.. That made me sad and a little stressed out because I'm wondering who's going to come and if I'm going to have to cancel. I wouldn't even be able to cancel because I have no more days that I'm able to film. In the end the two people who could come were one of the two main characters of the three and my sister is the third. I had to cut all of the extra side scenes during the dance because none of it would make sense with the people there. 

When everyone got to my house I did a quick debriefing of the situation and we got set up. I made sure my sister connected her phone to the TV so we could get the flashing lights to play and I set up my phone on the tripod in the right position. My sister recommended the tripod so that it wouldn't be shaky and so I could get my cameo in the video. Since it was a quick scene to film we finished up early and cleaned up. We didn't order any food because Jennifer, one of the actors, was going to watch a movie with her family after and my sister just took the extra time to hang out with her friend Azanah. To thank them for coming and not cancelling I'm going to make them baskets with snacks and other cute stuff as a thank you.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Gone” - Final Task

Re-Editing