Peer Review!

 Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog! In todays blog I will be telling you what my little sister said about my final task. It'll include some of the things she liked, some of the things she didn't like and so on. I think all of the feed back she gave was good. Most of it has do with editing but I think there were one or two filming ones. She's always really helpful when it comes to things like these so I'm excited to share her critiques with you.

I'll start off with the things she thought could improve, or didn't like. "The cuts in the beginning are choppy". That is something that I do agree with and will try to fix. I think if I overlay more of the sounds it might be better. She also said that at the end it needs some background music because it was quiet. I already have an idea on how I'll resolve that and I'll go into detail on that in the re-edit blog. The two biggest critiques that she gave in my opinion was that she didn't like the text message bubbles on the screen. I spent a very long time trying to make those work so it was sad to hear that, but I agree. Even though I spend a good amount of time on it, I didn't really like the way it worked out so having another opinion say that they didn't like it gave me the reason to actually take it out. The second thing she said was that the lighting in the dance scene was bad. I tried to put a filter over it but it didn't fix anything so now it's something that needs to be re-filmed. I just hope that everyone is able to come back to film it.

Moving on to the things she did like. Some of these might be bias because she is one of the main three actors in it but I think she is being truthful about it and actually likes these things. One of the first things she said was that she liked the scene in the car. She said that it was super fun to film and watch and the way it turned out didn't disappoint. We used one of the actresses cars and she had led lights in it, so that made it even more cool. She said she liked the way I titled the names of the main three actors and that she really liked the font. She said it fits into the theme. That made me very happy because Annabel and I had a hard time picking out which font we were actually going to use. She said all of the parts with the song on it and the moving of scenes with the song was smooth and flowed well and one of the last things she said was that the acting was nice. All of the things she liked and complemented on it made me happy because this project took a long time and it is nice to hear all of our hard work pay off.

That is it for todays blog! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the re-film, re-edit, and the final result blogs!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Gone” - Final Task

Re-Editing