Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog!! In todays blog I will be telling you about the process of me setting up my room for filming. As stated in a previous blog, part of my final task will be filmed in my room. Today I had to make sure my room was clean for filming. I wouldn't say my room was dirty, but it was very unorganized. There were clothes all over the floor and things weren't where they needed to be. The first thing I did was my clothes. Since most of them were dirty I just separated them into piles and washed them. When everything was finished I was able to put them all away. Next I made up my bed. I need to get into a habit of making up my bed and this was a great time to start. In the story board of my final task there are many shots of one of the characters on the bed. It might look bad if they are sitting on a bed that isn't made up but when we starting filming we might change our minds and make the bed look slept in. After that I vacuumed and moppe...
Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog! In todays blog I will be telling you about the process of re-editing for my final task. Two blogs ago I mentioned that my little sister peer reviewed my final task and she gave critiques. Last blog I talked about how we re-filmed the dance scene based off of those critiques. Todays is about the editing ones. My group member Annabel and I re-edited it in class together so that we could both easily incorporate ideas. The first thing I did was fix the choppiness in the beginning. I did that by trying to overlap the sound from each clip. It is a little hard to explain but I cut the audio from one part. Then I deleted the clip from where it came from. Extended the other clip, and added the audio over that part. I think it fixed the choppiness a little and now the scene looks like it runs smoother. Another thing she mentioned was that it needed some background music at the end where "Ava" gets taken because it felt empty. After watc...
Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog! In todays blog I will be taking you with me on the process of scouting my locations for my short film. The bedroom scene was easy. There are three bedrooms in my house so I could pick between those. This time I chose my sisters room because it is more preppy and pink than mines. When I picture my actor in the room, I see her in my sisters room more than mines. For the "principals office" I looked at using my moms bosses office. It kind of gives principal, but I mostly like how he has a lot of stuff on his desk and the door. The door is perfect for when William sticks his head through it. For "the picnic table outside of the set" I decided on the easiest place I can use a table: the park. The closest park to my house is called Mills Pond Park. It has a few tables and a lot of grassy area. For my TBD scene I decided on the mall. There are many reasons like the variety of things to do for the montage and film locations...
Comments
Post a Comment