Finally Finished!!

 Hello and welcome to or welcome back to my blog! In today’s blog I will be telling you what we did in class to finally finish editing our final task. It was a long journey but I am so proud of what it looks like. However, before we get started I have some bad news to share..

The first thing is that Annabel and I’s last group member, Kester, is probably switching schools. This caught both of us off guard because if we have to re-film then we’ll have to re-cast his part. It is also a little sad because we worked on the entire project together and built memories. It is okay though because we’ll all still remember the good times.

The second piece of bad news I have to share is about the video we watched. The video says that you have to remove the background from the website you got the text from and I don’t know how to do that with anything that I have, so now we’re back to square one. We also have to find a font for the names of everyone that contributed.

The first task was to find another solution to the text message bubbles. Since Kester was still in class the three of us each tried to find a video that showed an alternate way. Every video I watched had the same technique that I am unable to do so I had to go into the editing app and try to figure out something myself. The one thing the videos did that I did was go to Ifakemessages.com. with that I was able to make a fake conversation that would be going on. I then cropped it and uploaded the picture into the screen. I had to click the corona effect button and it would get rid of the background. The only downside tis that it would get rid of the white text messages too so I had to keep sliding it along the wheel to where it wouldn’t disappear.

Annabel found a font for us to use for the credits and the movie name. She used this website called dafont.com which is really good for finding free fonts to use. We ended up going with this eerie looking font that I really love and I think sets the tone for this part.

Now we’re done!! I’m so proud of it and than you for following along this journey. It isn’t fully over yet because we want to show it to people and get their opinions on things that they think should be improved. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Gone” - Final Task

Re-Editing